30+ Peer-Suggested Break Out Sessions
15+ Industry Expert Facilitators
1 Keynote Speaker
What is RE Bar Camp?
If you’ve never been to an RE Bar Camp before, we’ll answer some of your questions here. If it’s been a while since you’ve been to a Bar Camp (and let’s face it, it’s been a while for all of us) then this may be a good refresher.
- RE Bar Camp, or Real Estate Bar Camp, began when a few real estate agents got together in a bar (shocking) to discuss how to build/improve/enhance their business.
- Over time, the idea caught on, and RE Bar Camp events are now held throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- The goal of every RE Bar Camp is to create a collaborative, welcoming environment where people are encouraged to share their thoughts, concerns, best practices, tips, and knowledge to help everyone be better agents.
- It’s called an “Un-Conference” for a reason…there are no formal presentations or speeches except for the keynote speaker. Instead, it’s a place where everyone can contribute, ask questions, and share their knowledge.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- First, it’s pronounced R – E – Bar Camp, not “rebar camp”
- There’s no selling, no recruiting, no competing, and no pressure
- You suggest the topics discussed, and you’re encouraged to ask questions and share your own insights
- Follow the Rule of Two Feet– Not getting what you need out of a session? Get up on your feet, walk out, and head to another session…it’s an informal format designed to ensure you get the most out of attending
What can I expect at RE Bar Camp?
RE Bar Camp is a unique approach to learning for real estate agents. Each session is a group collaboration where real estate professionals are encouraged to participate and share knowledge.
What to expect…
- Individual sessions on some of the hottest topics in real estate.
- Successful Realtors® exchanging some of their best ideas.
- Workshops with knowledgeable facilitators who are trained to keep the focus on the session topics.
- 50-minute-long interactive discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Networking opportunities with other successful Realtors®and industry experts.